|Important Information - Please Read and Keep
The following guidelines should be observed when using balance pads and donut cushions
- Always consult your physician before participating in any physical activity.
- Always train under the supervision of a certified trainer or coach.
- Always use the balance pads on a level surface.
- Care should always be taken when getting on and off the balance pads. Falling on or off could result in injury. Always use a spotter when using the balance pads.
- Only use the balance pads in an open area away from furniture, walls or other equipment. Inspect the floor surface for any small objects that could damage the balance pads.
- Wear proper footwear and keep fingers from underneath the balance pads.
- This is not a toy! Adult supervision is required whenever a child is near a balance pads.
- Use only as instructed. Not recommended for any other use.
- U.D.I. assumes no liability for accidents, injuries or damages that may occur with the use of balance pads and donut cushions.
All Items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
For more information on the balance pads and donut cushion, contact:
5788 Hollister Ave.
Goleta, CA 93117